[bksvol-discuss] The Hornet's Nest

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 21:26:26 -0400

I started reading this book, The Hornet's Nest by Jimmy Carter and can't get
into it.

I rescanned it, to replace the fair book in the collection, and it is good,
but needs some junk removed.

Anyway, is anyone interested in validating this book for me?

I am trying to do all I can to get it ready, but I just can't get into the
book, and can't therefore read it through like I usually do to get the book
ready.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council