[bksvol-discuss] Thanks G. Cindy!

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 00:25:39 -0800

She's validating a rescan I did after Guido gave me a couple more tips. Yes,
she took Hold For GUIDO with his and my permission. Thanks for the
complement on my scan, although I'm embarrassed I missed those obvious
errors. I wasn't as through checking on the rescan, obviously. My fault. She
also checked with me as I still had the book here. (That's why I'm trying to
find the validator who took "Becoming a Visible Man.")

Off to bed and stay dry all you Californians! Cindy, Lena says hi and big
smile and glad we're friends. Grins.

Liz in Portland

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR