[bksvol-discuss] Starting the New year with a brand new download list

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <gvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 17:29:46 -0500

OK....I might be sorry for asking this, but how many of you are game?

I would be. I'm currently doing Riptide by Catherine Coulter but will finish it by Monday so that I can grab a new book.

Oh, I have a question. I wanted to do Northern Lights by norra Roberts but one of the comments said for no one but Marissa to download it, so I didn't. Was that right or not? I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Gisela.