[bksvol-discuss] Re: Series captain Request: Ginnie and the Mystery Doll

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 08:13:40 -0400

Hi Scott,

I can't do this series, as well, smile, I can't get any of the books.

But who do I contact to put my name down as Captain on two series,

The Eddie series and Betsy series from Carolyn Haywood.

Eddie series books we are missing
Eddie's Pay Dirt, Eddie the Dog Holder, Ever Ready Eddie

The Betsy Series
Betsy's Busy Summer, Betsy's Winterhouse, Betsy and the Circus, and Betsy and Mr. Kilpatrick.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>