[bksvol-discuss] Re: Screenreaders

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:45:56 -0500

The Braille Note or the Braille Lite are both a good bit smaller than the Pack Mate. If portability is your goal, I'd go with one of those. The Braille Lite is less expensive... I think. I'm pretty sure one could get one used too and would probably have good luck. Some sites sell them, but I can't remember which. Anyone else know?

I use a Braille Note and like it a good bit. I've used a lot of different things though in the past and don't have a strong opinion of any particular one.

Allison H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>