[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning books--take heart, Patti

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:14:33 -0500

Scanning stuff you like to read is quite a lot of fun.  This is usually what
I do, though there are a few things I have scanned that don't interest me, I
may be thrusting them onto the mercy of the validators soon, smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com