[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning books--take heart, Patti

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:19:10 -0500

Hi Cindy, I have scanned a few books for myself, those that I know I wanted to read myself, but always felt somebody could do a better job. But, since I'm all I've got, grin, I'd best get off my duff and give it a try. What's the worse that could happen? Nobody would be able to read my book, smile!
Patti

Dear Lord, help me to become the kind of person that my dog thinks I am.