[bksvol-discuss] Romance Book Club's January Meeting

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 08:15:01 -0600

Invite Your Friends To Come Too

We hope you'll join us for the nextmeeting of the Romance Book Club on
Friday, January, 18, 2008.  We'll be discussing A Cinderella Christmas: (An
American
Romance) by Shelley Galloway as well as recommending a book for the February
meeting.

Synopsis: When Morgan finds himself suddenly dateless for his company's
Christmas ball, he asks the woman who cleans his office. But the fairy tale
evening
falls apart when his ex-girlfriend shows up...

Date: Friday, January 18, 2008

Time: 6 P.M. Pacific, 7 Mountain, 8 Central, 9 P.M. Eastern and Saturday GMT
02:00.

Where: Just point your web browser to the following address:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

If you've never visited our community room, you will be asked to download a
small and completely safe program that will let you hear and talk to others
in the room. Once it's running, just put your name in the first box and
leave the password box empty. I'll be in the room at least half an hour
early in
case anyone wants to test their microphone or learn how to use the text
chat. Everyone is welcome! Happy reading!  Hope to see you there!

Susan Lumpkin, Email.
slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx