[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about notes

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 19:01:08 -0700

OK, this topic is almost a month old, but for general info, I thought I'd reply anyway. In this case, I would treat the header like a chapter title (i.e. not only keep, but increase font size so it will be visible to navigation in DAISY files).

Misha

On 8/7/2010 11:19 AM, John Diakogeorgiou wrote:

The book I am proofing is a nonfiction book. I have stripped the headers for the main part of the book. I started to do the same for the notes. However, each header states the page numbers in the text the notes refer to. As a reader I would think this would be helpful and should stay. Is it okay to leave them there? There are probably about 40 pages of notes.

Thanks