[bksvol-discuss] Re: Projects this year

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:25:03 -0500

Hi, Robert. Your project sounds like a good one. I have two projects to work on this year. I'm going to fill out the rest of the Jane Jeffrey Mystery series by Jill Churchill. Those are neat mysteries that are easy to scan. I'm also going to submit a series of books by Liz Curtis Higgs that I've been working on. Since the step 1 page is in better shape, I want to get back to cleaning up my scans so I can submit them. I have 54 books awaiting prevalidation so they can be submitted. I stopped working on my scans over the past couple of weeks and have been validating books from step 1. I'm just about ready to switch modes.

Monica Willyard