[bksvol-discuss] Re: Project Treasure Chest

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:18:50 -0500

Hi, Sue. No, I certainly don't intend to validate everything by myself. (smile) As submitters send me their lists of books that they've uploaded, I'll check on their status on the Books In Processing page, and I'll post a list of books each Friday that are in need of our attention. That way, people can still work on the books that interest them, and we'll be able to process the books smoothly. As for my part, I am taking a break from my own scanning and am working on validating until the new books are processed. Sue, I really appreciate your insightful questions and help. You help to keep me focused and help me work out the details of making this project work.

Monica Willyard