[bksvol-discuss] Re: Project Treasure Chest

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:08:03 -0700

I don't think Monica meant to validate all the new scanned books herself. If

she did, I think she should be nominated for sainthood.  <smile>.  Seriously
though, I'm excited about the upcoming influx of new books on the step one
page.  As a validater, I   always benefit from new submissions as it gives
me a larger variety of books to choose from.  Great idea, Monica.  You've
almost got me excited enough to do some of my own scanning... almost.

Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>