[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem Submitting Books

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:19:00 -0600

Chris and Sharon,
I know that the Norton antivirus and firewall can cause some weird problems,
are either of you running those? Otherwise, you might want to go in to the
tools menu in Internet Explorer, then options, then security. The setting
you want says something like "less secure but more usable" or something like
that. I don't know if any of this will help, but I hope it does. I would be
really frustrated if this happened to me.
Kellie