[bksvol-discuss] Please, please...

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 00:42:54 -0600

Ok, guys.  I'm now reading the rest of today's e-mail and I finally think that
we're done insulting one another... but alas, I was wrong.  I really enjoy this
list.. both for its information and the camaraderie I have found in all of you.
 It's clear that we are all different people with different views.  Everyone is
entitled to their views.  Stating views is one thing... insulting others and
their views is another.  I'll be honest, I disagree with some of you and agree
with others.  But there's no need to insult here.  I, too, have been angered by
some things that are written onthis list and probably have even responded with
some of that anger.  But let's all remember that we all have a common goal, to
produce reading material for those who would otherwise not be able to obtain
it.  Let me just say that I very much appreciate bookshare and all of you who
volunteer.  Do the best job you can... in the way that you feel is right and
according to bookshare's standards as well as your own.  But let's not fight
about it.

Lisa