[bksvol-discuss] OT: GREASE

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:57:25 -0800

It's now in it's 30th anniversary year, and was just re-released as a
Sing-A-Long version with the lyrics scrolling at the bottom of the screen.
Oops, is opening in theatres TONIGHT. In fact, I won two raffle tickets for
it and friend and I are going this Sunday night.
Liz in Portland

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR
lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx