[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newbie validating questions

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 16:49:29 -0500

Rick, if you have kurzweil, it is wonderful program to use as a first pass for editing. Some folks use it for all their editing. I usually first run rank spelling. I then run autocorrect. I find this order works better than autocorrect followed by rank spelling. These two processes together clean up lots and lots of spelling/scanner errors.

Glad tto have you with us as a validator. Ask away for questions. We talk a lot and are a friendly bunch.

E.