[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need help with a file

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 21:27:53 -0400

Am glad Pam is willing to help, awesome.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>