[bksvol-discuss] NEW SUBMISSION A HARDY BOYS' BOOK -- from Barbara

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Share <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 23:10:01 -0800 (PST)

Mystery of the Flying Express (The Hardy Boys)
  Franklin W. Dixon
  Copyright 1977
  Simon & Schuster, Inc.
  Short Synopsis: The Hardy Boys have thrilling adventures with their boat, The
Flying Express.
  Longer Synopsis:
  "A sleek new hydrofoil is scheduled to start ferrying passengers between
Bayport and Cape Cutlass. But business enemies of the hydrofoil owner have
stirred up a hornets' nest of violent opposition among small boat owners.
Fearing sabotage, he begs Frank and Joe Hardy to guard the Flying Express on
her maiden trip. Startling developments plunge the teen-age detectives into a
dangerous chase by sea, air, and land in pursuit of a gang of hardened
criminals who operate by the signs of the Zodiac. The Hardy' close pal Chet
Morton tries to help them by using his newly acquired knowledge of astrology.
  Tension mounts when the Flying Express vanishes--- and so does Sam Radley,
Mr. Hardy's skilled operative. Has Radley been kidnapped? Is he a prisoner
aboard the stolen hydrofoil? Peril stalks Frank and Joe's every move as they
hunt down the terrifying gangleader Zodiac Zig and his vicious henchmen."
  ISBN #0-448-08920-3
  Comments: I haven?t read this book so I am not sure if it is in good or
excellent condition. I spell checked it and found many slang and variant
spelling words. I tried to catch all the words that have exclamation marks on
the end of them. However, I might have skipped a few. Look out for words that
end with an extra letter or symbol. These words should often either have an
exclamation point or quotations marks at the end of them. Also, I might have
missed a few words that had ? and ??. Most of the time, these words should only
end with " and not ?". Some of pages might have missing words on them that need
to be filled in. Since I did not read this book, I am not sure how rampant this
problem is. If you have any problems, please don?t reject the book. Instead,
please contact me at barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx The reason why I gave the book
an excellent rating is because I don?t expect you to find any mistakes but I am
not sure about this since I haven?t read the book.
 Finally, notice that the author and copyright holder are different.

Barbara