[bksvol-discuss] Re: My utmost for his highest

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:22:08 -0800 (PST)

I was surprised when I saw the dates at the bottom, but it was consistent over
the pages I glanced at.

  Carrie

Paula and James Muysenberg <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      v\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  o\:* {   BEHAVIOR:
url(#default#VML)  }  w\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  .shape {
BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
              I'm just wondering: were the dates at the bottom of the page in
the hardcopy book? I thought devotional books normally put the dates at the top
of each page.

  Paula