[bksvol-discuss] Re: My utmost for his highest

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 10:07:57 -0800 (PST)

I checked My Utmost for His Highest and found that the dates were in  the .rtf
file at the bottom of each page. I'll redo the book and  resubmit it with dates
in a week or two. Does the stripper strip the  bottom of the page too?

  Carrie

Gerald Hovas <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:              v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                              Carrie,

    You might want to take a look at the file that  was uploaded first.  The
problem could be that the Stripper stripped them and they  need to be
protected.  In case you?ve forgotten, that?s what happened  to the titles of
the recipes in a cookbook in the past.  If I remember correctly,  the cookbook
was Pickles, Peaches, and Chocolate, and you had to go in and protect  the
titles to prevent them being stripped for someone.  In any case, my
understanding  was that the Stripper thought each of the titles were headers
and stripped them.   It?s possible that it did the same thing with the dates
that Stacey is talking  about.

    HTH

    Gerald