[bksvol-discuss] Re: I found the culprit that was dividing words,

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:27:22 -0600

I'd talk to Kurzweil tech support about it.  We might all be having the problem
and we just don't know because we don't look at the final RTF copy of the book
before upload.  I'd sure like to know what causes it and if there is a way to
prevent the introduction of extrainious spaces.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity