[bksvol-discuss] I found the culprit that was dividing words,

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:43:00 -0800

Hi Gang,

Thanks to all of you who were trying to help me eliminate the spaces in so many words of a scanned book. I finally found the problem, or should I say cause, but now I still don't know what to do to cure it. I found that the spaces get put in the words when I save the book in rtf form. While in kes the spaces aren't there. I like to read it originally in .kes so I can go back to where I left off before. Anybody have any thoughts and has anybody else had that problem? I just noticed it because I am starting to use rank spelling. Maybe all the books I've sent in before had that problem and I didn't know it.
What do I do now?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P