[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hyphens in documents

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 23:57:12 -0400

I have discussed this with K1000. It appears to be the case only rarely, and only in those words which are compound words such as twelve-year-old where, if it has a line end after twelve, you might find twelveyear-old. It would show up in the rank spelling feature in any case and searching that would take considerably less time than correcting that many hyphens.
Hope this helps.