[bksvol-discuss] Re: Horror Wishes

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <captaincynic3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 17:31:22 -0700

Courtney,

I've been thinking more and more about jumping into A Dark Matter. I tried reading the audio version, and they made a bad choice for the narrator. I am also going to track down a great short story collection, Houses Without Doors, which has some wonderfully terrifying tales, including a couple related to the Blue Rose Trilogy.

Thanks for the thoughts, and glad you enjoyed Blue Rose. It's quite a cringe-inducing tale of evil and depravity.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Courtney Stover" <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>