[bksvol-discuss] Re: Here here for FindReader 7!

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:52:11 -0500

make sure you have the "fine Reader interface" on in the settings menu.  And
you will have to do that setting every time you come in.  Or else you can't
control anything about the scan, which becomes quite annoying.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com