[bksvol-discuss] FineReader Interface Setting

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:49:49 -0500

If you go to tools and select options and then control-tab through all the
various set-up options, checking and unchecking things as seems appropriate,
and then save that masterpiece as something creative like "settings1", then
for future scans you can go back to tools, options and under the general tab
select load and type in "settings1" and the FR interface and everything else
you set such as two-page mode and remove end of line hyphens and save page
breaks will automatically be there.  I have three such setting files that I
can remember.  One is for one page scanning, one for two-page scanning, and
one for saving line breaks such as you'd want for poetry.

Isn't it funny how we each know a little something that makes use of each
kind of software easier?  I didn't know about the control plus 2, 3, or 4
that Shelley mentioned earlier, but will play around with it.

Peace and Hope,

Donna