[bksvol-discuss] Getting organizational materials for bookshare

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:35:19 -0500

I am wondering how would someone approach an organization about putting
their materials if appropriate up on Bookshare.

I am in contact with a organization called Teaching Tolerance.  They have
wonderful materials on tolerance, hate, bulling, and many more.

Good stuff.

Anyway what information would I provide them about bookshare to get the ball
rolling so to speak.  All of their materials are free in print and on video
now.

anyway if anyone is interested in the organization their website is

www.teachingtolerance.org

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council