[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Questions about the Epson 3170 Scanner

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:12:00 -0500

I'm using the 3170 under Windows XP and love it. I've never used anything
other than Windows XP with a scanner but I did have problems with Kurzweil
at the college I attended in North Carolina, but only on their computers. I
don't know what system they used at the school, but I had the same thing
happen to me that she's talking about here. I mentioned it to them but their
attitude was always that they spent the money to get the equipment and they
had it on good authority that they'd bought the best thing out there...with
a Canon scanner that even looked cheap so probably was. Oh, well. <smile>
Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.