[bksvol-discuss] Re: Funny Scanno

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 21:02:25 -0600

Actually, I'm not validating it. I am reading it and it has been
validated. But my comments were not about this one alone. Some of them
were a little general. Such as my comments about the infamous
stripper--you know the one--<Giggle>--this is the second book I've
read that has headings on each page. I could see good reason after
reading these to get rid of these and to take out end-of-line hyphens.
But I am also concerned about the garbage I have seen in this
particular and some other books. I think part of what I was saying was
the value of reading the books even though it might sometimes be a
pain. Sure not trying to get people to. And also there is value in
reading them when scanning and doing what you can to get out the
rabies so that you don't have to rub your body with expensive
emeralds. Who can afford it. I'm taking an ordination exam, so you
have to excuse me. I feel a little reflective and a lot silly.

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.