[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fountainhead again

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 09:55:00 -0500

NO!!! Don't rescan it!!!! That would be a huge expendeture of your time for no reason.

My suggestion would be to try to get in touch with someone at bookshare and see if the file can be emailed... Another suggestion which was made to me by someone at bookshare was to send the file by snail mail on a disk.

I'm firmly convinced that the problem uploading the book has to do with the bookshare server timing out because the file is so large.

Cheers,

Robin

At 07:16 AM 18/03/2006, you wrote:
Grace,

I'm completely out of my depth, but if anyone can re-scan it, I'll try validating and uploading it again. Maybe a different file would upload better, but I don't know.

 That was just a guess, and an extremely long rambling sentence.

Peace,
Ernie