[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fountainhead again

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 22:05:45 -0800

HI All,

Now that I figured out my email problem I will send a few comments I have
made.... LOL

On the upload issue. I looked back through books I have submitted and the
largest have been 3 mbs and 1596kb. I am wondering if it isn't an issue with
the file not so much the size. I have DSL but it is not real fast because I
amount o the end of the line.

Katie Hill
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true