[bksvol-discuss] Evolutionoary Dead End

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 11:00:53 -0800 (PST)

Guido, you are a fount of knowledge. Did you read that
book in Italian or English -- and is it a real book or
is this an example of your pre-conference humor.
(grin).

Actually, if itis real, it does and if it were
well-written and not over 3000 pages (or is that a
misorint) I might read it myself.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com