[bksvol-discuss] Re: Down to the Bonny Glen: I need someone to take over.

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:39:40 -0400

MessageDear Andy,

We can't take over one another's scans, but Evan will scan my copy of "Down to
the Bonny Glen and I'll proofread it. I'm sorry this book gave you so much
trouble. Maybe the margins were too narrow, the pages yellowed or any number of
problems interfered with your scan. Stick around and keep your ear to the list.
The next book you try could be much easier. It might help to ask the librarian
for books with relatively standardized chapter headings and no illustrations.

Always with love,

Lissi