[bksvol-discuss] Re: Don't understand Marissa's list

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 20:04:53 -0800

Hi, Cindy. Yeah, I know. I just meant that these books are out of commission
for the rest of us, since she did ask if there was anything we could do to
make the process go faster. If they're being validated or waiting for admin
approval, there's nothing more we can do but wait. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.