[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dog Body, Dog Mind

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:31:31 -0800 (PST)

Yes, you are correct. Delete the headings except for
the page number. Put a blank line between the page
break and the page number and another blank line
between the page number and the text. smile

Yes, it's probably a picture and you can delete the
garbage.

If this is the book by Michael Fox copyright 2007, I
can get the book from the library and tell you for
sure if there are pictures on pages you wonder about.
Let me know if you want me to do that.

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/