[bksvol-discuss] Re: Doctor Johnson's London

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:16:41 -0500

I agree. It shows up fine in Word but cuts off when I try reading in braillenote. Am still checking this out.

E.

At 12:04 PM 12/28/2004, you wrote:

I downloaded it and it seems to be fine, going all the way to the end of the
"Y"s in the index.

Ted

-----Original Message----- From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of E. Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 7:18 AM To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Doctor Johnson's London

This book exists in the public download area.  I downloaded it.  It seems to
be incomplete, badly so.  Would someone else download it and check out the
html file in case I am somehow wrong.

E.