[bksvol-discuss] Re: Do We

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 07:46:25 -0600

Try scanning in grayscale.  You may find results in difficult pages to be
of higher quality.  G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

"robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
01/30/2008 08:10 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Do We

Okay it's the inside of the front cover that give me problems. I guess I
can rescan them after doing the book since the print is more in bold.
Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454
Robert,  please do put those front advertorials in at the beginning of a
book.  They are often quite informative. . .
I cut them off only when they have been totally mangled by the OCR and
cannot be reconstructed.
Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

"robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
01/30/2008 04:11 PM

Please respond to
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Do We

Do we have to put all the reviews of the book in? We know that what ever
the
review is it will be good for that book and can we just put in the title
page and the copyright page of course? I forgot to put the title and
author
on night and there are a few junk characters on the first page and fourth
page. I set kurzweil or should I say kurzweil sets it's self and if the
print is bold at the beginning where the reviews are it's a mess.
Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454