[bksvol-discuss] Do We

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:11:35 -0600

Do we have to put all the reviews of the book in? We know that what ever the review is it will be good for that book and can we just put in the title page and the copyright page of course? I forgot to put the title and author on night and there are a few junk characters on the first page and fourth page. I set kurzweil or should I say kurzweil sets it's self and if the print is bold at the beginning where the reviews are it's a mess. Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454