[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dealing With Chronic Problem Submitters (was Re: 2 Mystery Rejections)

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:43:09 -0800 (PST)

Oh, my goodness!!I didn't know everything shows up on
google.

You make very good points. It wouldn't do any good to
try to shame her if she doesn't read the lists. The
only advantage might be that people who download her
books might be quicker to reject if they deserve
rejection rather than to work on them feeling the
download might be from a newbie and that it should be
worked on. However, I agree to let things take their
course. I guess I was monetarily annoyed that the
problem has been going on for so long and is still a
problem. I did one of her books that was actually in
good shape--needed very little work--and thought she'd
improved, but apparently not. Ah, well.

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/