[bksvol-discuss] Re: Currently Scanning

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:36:29 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for clearing that up, Allison H. I'll try to
notice the From line to realize which Allison is
posting.

Cindy

P.S> My daughter is getting married this Sunday. The
rehearsal nd bridal dinner are tomorrow. It should be
an enjoyable weekend, and we are so lucky that the
weather down here is nice and warm and not rainy like
a couple of weeks ago, or cold like last week, becuse
she and the bridesmaids are wearing spaghetti-strap
dresses. She would have liked a small wedding, but
it's her husband's first and he wanted a  traditional
wedding -- the whole ten yards, as they say. I never
knew it meant so much to guys.

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com