[bksvol-discuss] Cultured Handmaiden

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:56:46 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,

The only title I could find by Catherine Cookson in
the library catalog and on Amazon.com is The Cultured
Handmaiden. the library doesn't have :a novel" a part
of the title, but Amazon does, so maybe it depends on
the edition. I think the one on the download lst might
have been the LT edition, but I'm not sure.

There was an earlier book by the same author entitled
Fifteen Streets. I did start to validate that one but
rejected it because it did have errors and a lot of
dialect and I didn't want to do it. If it isn't in the
collection yet, perhaps someone can scan that one,
because I think there are quite a few Cookson fans on
bookshare. (I prefer my historical novels to be of the
upper classes--smile)

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com