[bksvol-discuss] Re: College plans

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:03:28 -0700 (PDT)

-Yes, Shelley

We'll miss all of you students, undergrads and
graduate students alike. Not just your contributions
to the collection (though I will be glad, Shelley, not
to hear about picture books you've scanned --smile--I
still have 3 on my list to do that you've mentioned)
but your contributions to this list, which has kept it
lively. We'll be thinking of all of you and wishing
you luck in getting good teachers and in enjoying your
classes, and hoping that you all won't be so busy that
we won't hear from you now and then.

CIndy

http://mail.yahoo.com