[bksvol-discuss] College plans

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:37:08 -0400

Ah Shucks, Cindy.  Smile, I will be moving on the 23rd, and actually taking
up "residence" in Kalamazoo on the 24th.  So I am trying to get a lot of
scanning of the mounds of books I have here done.  Though I can't wait for
the use of a University library and its interlibrary loan privileges again!

Smile.

I have no idea what classes I am taking, get to do advisement on the 29th,
and start classes that day.  Fun, fun.  smile.

And learning a new campus.

But I think Amber W. Alison H. and a few others shall be going back too.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com