[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book without blank lines at top/bottom of pages

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:00:01 -0800

Hi, Christine,

In your email, you comment, "I'm fairly certain that since it came directly from the publisher, this current submission was a publisher's file rather than a scan." What do you mean? Was this an electronic file? Or, was it a .doc file?

I thought we submitters were to submit only scanned books.

Cat Lover Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Parsons" <christine-parsons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>