[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted 5600 Jokes

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:31:12 -0500

We have "entertainment"  which in the Library of Congress definition is for
television, movies, and comedians.

Actually we should have fused

Arts and Architecture and Entertainment together and created a "Humor"
category, and that would make things quite nice.

But I am a fan of the LOC categories anyway.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com