[bksvol-discuss] Assistance with Font

  • From: Kristen <kskristen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2016 16:53:03 -0500

Hi, all-

I proofread using a BrailleNote and cannot adjust/verify font size before submitting books. Vanessa has approved my e-mailing an RTF to a sighted volunteer who will make the appropriate changes to font for me after I have finished all other proofreading modifications.

The volunteer with whom I have been working can no longer help with this as her health is declining. I am finishing up a book tonight and plan to check it in within a couple days. If any sighted volunteers out there would be willing to look over my formatting and send the file back via e-mail, please write to me off-list at kmsteele6@xxxxxxxxx. I am in need of a couple people I can use as resources in the future.

Thanks in advance!
--
Kristen
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.