[bksvol-discuss] Almost on topic, DocuPen

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:24:43 -0500

Tired of hearing from me yet?  wish I'd go back to being out of the loop?
Don't answer that!  <grin>

Does anyone have the DocuPen and if so, what do you think about it?  No,
it's not worthy of book scanning, but I got it because it is so portable and
I travel a lot.  Not surprising, I'm having technical issues (I always have
technical issues with new software), and I need to arrange a support call
with the folks who sold it to me, but am just curious if anyone else has it
and how you like it.

Peace and Hope,

Donna