[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question about Word

  • From: Michael Sestak <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 06:35:20 -0800 (PST)

Soft page breaks usually mean the page margins are too narrow or the font is
too large.  The font size in most books is about 10 to 12 points.  The margin
width of paperbacks is about 4 inches and 5 inches for hardcover books.
Bookshare books aren't actually going to be printed, you can make the margin
wider if need be to eliminate the soft page breaks.

Misha