[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question about Word

  • From: Misha <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 16:23:10 -0800

Great! Glad your problem was solved.

Bookshare certainly has people ready and waiting to help, seems to be at every hour of day and night.

Misha

Mike and Lori Castner wrote:
Hi Misha,
Thank you for the helpful advise. You figured it right; this book is printed in 18 point type. Mayrie answered first, so I followed her solution, which was to make the pages longer, but I will keep your solution in ma
ind for the future as well..
Thanks for the help.
Mike