[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Cultured Handmaiden approved

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

Tracy,

When I looked last night it was back on the download
list with a request to please put in the complete
title.

Yes, I had it and kept renewing it, because it had
been on the download list for at least 6 months. I
didn't take anything, in February 2005, that hadn't
been submitted after August 2004, and some of the
books, perhaps that one, had been there since May.

It didn't really look that bad, and I had asked the
submitter if she wanted to validate and submit it but
she didn't want to.  I released it, finally, because
Gary said he would re-scan the books the books I had.
I did mention that that one looked pretty good and was
rated Good. The others were rated Fair and were
actually Poor.

I'm glad you took it and validated and approved it. I
just checked and I see that it's no longer on the
download list. Hopefully you're the one who took it
again and put in whatever the missing words from the
title were and uploaded and approved it again, because
if someone else took it they won't have the work you
did on it.

Thank you.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com